Friday, March 18, 2011
Ultrasound
Well I havent really made the announcement on my blog other than the ticker, so it was probably figured out by that. So I am pregnant, my due date is August 3rd. We went in for our ultrasound a week ago and found out that the baby is totally healthy and has all his/her body parts. No we did not find out what we are having, but that is because we don't find it important. Everyone seems to want to find out what they are having, when really the most important part is that the baby is healthy and has all the vital organs. I guess having been down that road before, the sex of the baby is of least of our concerns. Not to mention the surprise is what we like the most and the doctors and nurses. It was kind of funny though, at the ultrasound when we found out the baby was ok, Brent and I both started to cry. Its so real to us. This will be our last child considering I am older and 5 kids is just enough for me (6 incl Job).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment