Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My amazing Trinity:)

Trinity is doing much better due to the antibiotics. Whatever was causing all the green mucus and cold symptoms is gone. However, the pneumonia is still sticking around. She runs around and plays as if nothing is wrong, which is a good thing for someone who has pneumonia since it can help keep the mucus out of the lungs. I have been pretty much keeping her indoors all week and I must admit it has been nice for a change. She is really too darn cute for her own good. She has learned to say Uh-Oh and oh my gosh, so cute!!! She doesn't talk at all she mainly points and says "uhuhuhuh". I really don't mind. It is nice to have one that doesn't talk for a change, since we can zip Kayleigh's mouth shut:) She is a non stop talker! Anyways, for all of you who has wondered about Trinity, she is on her way to recovery. Thank you for all your prayers.

No comments: