Sunday, February 22, 2009

My $11 Shoes:)

Ok so I need your help on this. As many comments as I can get would be appreciated:) Brent has been demanding, yes I said demanding, that I get a new pair of tennis shoes since mine were falling apart. I told him I was just fine, that no water was entering my shoes yet and just because the soles were falling off didn't mean I needed a new pair. Well I finally caved in and submitted to my husband:) and decided to get a new pair of shoes as long as they didn't cost more than $20. He agreed, but found it hard. I have a big foot, size 11 or 12 depending on the maker of the shoe, so it isn't exactly easy to find shoes. We went everywhere and the shoes were ranging about $40 to $50. I told him no way $20 is my limit and I would try Target, but since we were near a Walmart we went there. Lo and behold I found my shoes, only $11! I could have bought 2 pairs! Brent was not happy with me at all and his mom also made comments. He has been harrassing me since about my $11 pair of shoes. So I ask you...are my $11 pair of shoes such a bad deal? I will get a picture and post it soon, but they look like regular tennis shoes. Comment away so I can have Brent put in his place:)

1 comment:

TBenney said...

It all depends on what they look like! I still buy from Payless! Of course, my husband thinks I have way too many shoes I'd say $11 is a steal! WOOHOO!

Theresa