Friday, July 18, 2008
The start to organizing and decluttering!
Starting last weekend, Brent and I are organizing our place and getting things done. Last weekend, Brent cleaned out the garage and we got rid of 1/2 of the crap in our garage:) I organized all the girls clothing according to age in boxes, so next time I need a certain size I just go to that box. That alone took me 5 hrs! On Tuesday we got our wall ready to be textured. If you haven't heard we sealed up wall between our living room and the girls room so that they can actually have a room. We sealed up the drywall and nails and sanded it smooth, now ready for texturing, then painting:) Today I spent all day putting things back where they belong and cleaning. Little by little I will take one room at a time and get rid of a bunch of stuff. I will keep you posted on our adventure of organizing:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment