Thursday, July 3, 2008
Kids AGAIN!!!
Oh my gosh!!! The kids drove me to insane again yesterday!!! Can you feel my tension?! Trinity wanted to be held constantly yesterday and if you put her down she had to be entertained by me otherwise she would cry. Kayleigh was tackling Trinity. Sounds funny, yes I know, but it wasnt so. She wasn't trying to hurt her, she just doesnt know her limit. Kayleigh would literally put some wrestling moves on Trinity! She would pinch her thinking that was funny, cuz of course brother pinches her so it MUST be alright! She would knock her into walls, and oh my gosh the list goes on and on. I had to constantly tell Kayleigh No! Then there is Jordan. You would 12 years old, mature, can entertain himself. Yah Right! I have his best friend during the day so that they both won't be bored, they will have each other. Well they need entertaining too! They play video games all day, go swimming and ride their bikes in the complex. Not good enough, which is fine, I want to take them places, but I can't leave EVERY day other wise my house will be in shambles. So Jordan was talking back and whining that they were bored. Plus he likes to pick on Kayleigh which would make her scream. So through the middle of all of this going on, I am TRYING to clean the house, but I am having to play Entertainer to Trinity, Referee to Kayleigh and Trinity and Event Planner to Jordan! But I have a good husband in all of this. I told him on the phone that I wanted to escape my life right now and the mom, housewife and everything else. I told him all I wanted was to curl up in bed watching Friends DVD's with graham crackers and peanut butter and an alcoholic drink:) Wow Still sounds good! So I am putting Trinity to bed while watching Friends and he comes in with a plate of graham crackers and peanut butter and a lovely, yummy alcoholic drink:) What a good husband, he actually listened!! But I am back to normal. I am taking the boys bike riding on the bike trail while I walk with the girls. Lets see if they get bored today:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment