So it starts another year. Last was a really good year with all his ups and downs, but with the Lords strength we flew through it flying colors. We had alot of illnesses last year with Journey and her asthma, Jordan's appendicitus and sprained growth plates, me with my heart issues, and Brent with his car accidents. I am hoping to have a healthy New Year, but so far not so promising. On Thanksgiving, my poor Journey was sick with a fever and cold. As of today, the cold is still there. She went on antibiotics mid December to have a bad allergic reaction to it. She broke in tremendous hives from head to toe and her eye swelled. We took her to the doctors and they confirmed she is now allergic to penicillen, so after the hives went away they prescribed another antibiotic which didnt work at all. Today I took her since she is still sick with wheezing and fluid in her lungs and they prescribed another antibiotic and ordered me to keep her on her albuterol twice a day and pulmocourt twice a day:( I am hoping after she is FINALLY over this cold that she will be healthy and the next cold wont come for a VERY long time.
Brent has been doing amazing at work! He really like his new job position and the new branch. The people seem to work more as a team and the manager understand what it means to have a family. Not to mention he has done much better financially:)
I have been doing well. Christmas break is done for Jordan, but Kayleigh got 3 weeks:) So Monday we start back. She is spelling words on her own and can read BOB books. It is such a joy to home school her but with her ODD it takes a little longer than it probably should.
Journeys birthday is coming up and I am really excited. We plan on having it the first weekend of March and I have been planning it for the past year. We are doing a farm theme. She loves animals and it made it fun to plan.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment