Friday, August 15, 2008
Oh the times.....
It has been awhile since I blogged, I know. Well Brent and I finally got to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. Other than me getting sick, it was really awesome. We went down to Harborside where we got married and had some happy hour meals and Brent had his beer. It was really relaxing starring at the harbor over quietness, no kids! :) But then I got this major stomachache and started feeling nauseus (sp?) and we had to cut it short. I felt so bad for Brent. I have basically had bronchitis for about 5 weeks now and have felt flu like sick as well. My energy is at a negative number! My house is a mess, my kids are craving to get out (other than Jordan), and more poor husband is having to work 2 jobs and pick up some of my slack. I pray this will all go away really fast and I will be back to my energized self, it sucks to be stuck to the couch all day feeling like crud! knowing that your husband is going to come home to probably a messier house and no food cooked:( and crazy kids! So that is what has been going on lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment