July 25th was Brent and I's 4 year anniversary! Can you believe it? 4 years and 3 kids later and going strong! Brent and I have had an amazing, yet trying 4 years. We have overcome many obstacles in our marriage, from Jordan's birth father to trying financial times to losing a child, yet we have come through our times with amazing strength and reliance on each other and the Lord. I couldn't have done it without my amazing husband. I might not always tell him how much he means to me or how much I really appreciate him, but I really do! The next 4 years will be even more amazing! We went on vacation the day of our anniversary so we haven't celebrated it yet, but we plan on doing what we do every year. We will go to Balboa Pavilion, where we got married, for happy hour without the kids and enjoy each other over conversation, food and drinks:)
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment