Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Before I forget...

I really use this blog as a journal for myself so I can look back on things and remember what has happened in my year. So before I forget I better blog some of things that have happened. First off, Kayleigh is super smart and says things that I just never want to forget (sad thing is I have already forgotten, so I will have to just blog what I haven't). About 2 weeks ago we got out of church and Kayleigh gets into the car really excited and tells me:

Kayleigh: Mommy did you know there are 2 Jobs in heaven?!
Me: Yes I did Kayleigh, how did you know, did you learn about Job today in church?
Kayleigh: Yah

I thought this was very cute. Then around the same time we were at the store and the woman asked how many girls and boys I had:

Me: I have 3 girls and 1 boy
Kayleigh: No you don't mom, you have 2 boys and 3 girls, one boy is dead and one boy is alive
The cashier had no clue how to respond to that one:)

The other day Kayleigh and I were talking about heaven and hell and about Satan. I told her that Satan wants us to sin and to end up in hell with him, whereas God loves us and wants us up there in heaven with Him. I told her to be a good follower in Gods eyes, she has to obey her parents, not say naughty words and be a good sister. She later tells me "Mommy, can you help me to obey and not say naughty words".

I know I have forgotten some things, but hopefully I will remember it soon.

No comments: